My
Hero
What
is hero? Hero is a person, normally is a man who is admired for their courage,
outstanding achievements or noble qualities.
Some people choose their father as their hero but
for me, my mother is my beloved hero. To me, my mother is very important
and great in my life.
Firstly,
I am from a single-parent family, my father left me when me very young. My
mother was take care me since me born. She even no finished her secondary
school before, but she also doing two jobs every day. At morning, she will sell
chicken rice at hawker central until evening. After come back to home, she will
cook a dinner for me before going to work part time at cafe until midnight.
Then tomorrow, she will wake up to continuous her chicken rice at daybreak. The
35 year old lady was also deprived of food and only slept about six hours
daily. She never knew what the mean of tired.
Even
though she busy on her work, she never forgot about me and my education. She
also trying to teach me homework and morality however her education level not
high. Mother always told to me that education is very important than other
things because when we no education, is very difficult to get work. Although we
are poor family, but she never give up my education, even offer me a tuition
class.
For
me, I knew my mother is very brave and persist woman that is my super women who
always take care and protect me. To her, I am still her little boy and I would
love and protect her forever. I like to say a thank you to my mother, thank her
contribution to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment